楼主
发表于 2007-5-9 16:49:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
GHIBLIWORD获奖文章
作者:INGRID YU
翻译:绿儿
所有翻译均为动画爱好者交流所用
版权归原作者及所属媒体所有
翻译部分未经允许,请勿转载
参赛亚军INGRID YU:下文是在GhibliWorld.com 举办的Giveaway征文大赛中获得亚军的加拿大参赛者Ingrid Yu的作品。读一下,看看她是怎样评价他最喜爱的吉卜力影片的。
亲爱的彼特
我打算以三种不同的风格来制作三步不同的电影:第一部以第二人称创作,第二部和第三部以第一人称创作并且不要太拘泥于形式
。我想以第二人称来作《再见萤火虫》因为它对于我来说是一部十分重要的影片,如果以第一人称来作的话可能还要难些。

《再见萤火虫》
(电影进行到)51分的时候,你按下了暂停。在50分钟过后,你和你男朋友都颇感不适,又过了60秒,你们不约而同的恳请对方将电影暂停。以前从未出现过这种情况,你从未看过这样一部电影,它那令人窒息的哀伤使你不得不暂停观看。你甚至不会因为影片的过度乏味而暂停观看,因为你像跟上情节的发展。但是,这部影片,你本来以为它和你以前看过的吉卜力电影一样轻喜温馨。你有没有一种把像她这样的动漫小女孩当作你自己的女儿,家人或是朋友一样去怜爱的欲望呢?这都无关紧要,你仅仅感觉她是属于你的,不管是以何种方式。她的声音完美而可爱。当谈论母亲时坐立不安的神态和扭动的肩膀,让人揪心。她撕心裂肺的哭喊,让人心生同情。无声而有力的尝试在你的咽部痛苦挣扎。这听起来有些陈词滥调。某种尝试被过分的渲染,但你的确想这么描述它。这就是小孩子,当他们真正的为某事而伤心时,他们会变的时时刻刻躁动不安。事实就是,他们如此幼小却仍尝试抗争,这让你觉得可怕。因为你觉得像自己这样一个健壮的成年人理应排除万难来卸除他稚嫩双肩上的重担。然而,她仅仅是个动漫人物,你爱莫能助。
如此丑陋残酷的故事如何能被描绘的如此美丽?这使你联想到恐怖的战争,你想到了第三次世界大战。(以前)看过一大堆反战电影,你的态度一直是一种事不关己的冷漠。(但这次不同了)你开始想象自己可能会在受到战争迫害时去参加一些抗议活动。然后你又会思考,那么,这仅仅是一个方面么?为何自己不能多为近代的中东战争鸣不平呢?你也许不会采取任何行动,但不同的是,现在的你是的的确确的关心。(对于战争)你不会再报有事不关己,高高挂起的态度了。你希望历史书上的战争不被描写的那样残酷,你希望它们能有些新鲜的感觉。以前,没有什么事能让你(真正)关心。或许是你太自私,又或是你从未见识过真实的(战争)。无论如何,现在的你改变了。你的整个人生定位实际上是对任何事都漠不关心,然而现在你的日常生活的活动范围被拓宽了,你上网搜索该影片的周边艺术品,发现有很多人承认它是第一部让自己落泪的影片。你加入了那个俱乐部,你要做的并不仅仅只是加入,你要让它发展壮大。你又拉了其他四个人来观赏该影片,包括你的妈妈。你想让人们了解真正的反战影片,而不是只去看一些血腥的横尸遍野的场景和抗议人群拿着反战标语举来举去。这么说似乎有些冷酷,但现实就是如此,某一个人对你的影响或许会超越其他千万个人对你的影响。你觉得只有当自己有切身的感受时才会对某件事印象深刻。没有其他的哪部吉卜力影片像这部一样,使你的心灵受到如此的震动。这不仅仅是因为它那富于悲剧色彩的内容。还因为,那张全家福是唯一留在你脑海中的东西。因此,也许它并不是一部你每周都会去看的影片,因为你的心灵可能承受不起它的沉重。但它是你的最爱,因为现在它离你很近,而且很宝贵。你希望同学们甚至于全世界的人都来观赏它,都来感受战争人性化的一面,而不是血腥暴力的一面。你希望他们也能切身感受。

《幽灵公主》
《再见萤火虫》成为我最喜欢的影片之一是由于它给我的感觉,而《幽灵公主》成为我的最爱是因为它能满足我所谓的“一见钟情”的喜爱所要具备的所有元素。英俊深沉的男主人公:这是一个;史诗般的封建社会式场景:这是一个;一开始就注定坎坷的爱情,这是一个(通常对女孩来说很经典)。还有那些摇头晃脑的小树精当然也无伤大雅。Wikipedia告诉我他们叫做kodama。然而我并不因为不能正确的叫上它们的名字而感到难堪,因为它能引发有趣的对话,当我和朋友们谈到树精的时候,会说:“你知道的,那小可爱,摇头晃脑的”然后就有人像小树精那样轻晃脑袋每个人都会露出滑稽而满意的微笑,它们并不给人以,“是啊,很有趣的东西”的感觉,也不是那种阴森陈旧的感觉。但是,话说回来,影片本身却因为那几个零星的树精而恰到火候。我不得不承认,当看到森林死亡树木凋落时内心的确泛起丝丝恐惧之感。

那么,是什么让这部影片成为我的最爱呢?我不能只是笼统的说是因为它的感觉。那听上去既慵懒又欠真实感,但是从总体印象中发掘本质确实不易。我认为电影给人的感觉本来就很个人,这使得这项工作变得困难。至少如果那是真实的感觉,那么它就是很个人的。如果这仅是一个方面,那么我就只是在影片结束的半小时之内情绪激动而不去花时间思索了。如果这三部吉卜力影片真的打动了我,那么我会因为它们所传达的思想以及我自身经历相同的东西而与之产生共鸣。它使我有了想变的更重要,想拥有更加坚定的生活信念的的欲望。那些角色们都拥有旺盛的精力和坚定的信念,在看过影片之后,我慵懒的大学生活似乎不那么美妙了。我去找看过这部影片的朋友与他们共同探讨关于《幽灵公主》的话题,听听他们的想法。他们的某些想法与我的完全契合。一个说:“那配乐太哀伤了。”另一个不知如何表达他的喜爱之情,只是觉得它太‘神圣’了,是一件完美的艺术作品。所有吉卜力电影的共同特征在这部影片中表现的尤为明显,那就是填补空隙的小细节。为了得到有深度又不失辉煌的声效而使得天堑变通途,所有的小细节,人物的言谈举止融合在一起,形成了宽大而惊人的世界。我喜欢它,因为这是一个漫长而美丽的旅程。我希望其它人一道来欣赏来分享。尽管现在有很多亚洲的风俗都流行起来,但动漫却是典型的不受重视。但凭心而论,我所知道的所有批评家都喜欢吉卜力电影。我为它能冲破这些障碍而感到自豪。我意识到自己有些脱题了,这文章本来应该是关于《幽灵公主》的。我只是觉得,它是我热爱吉卜力电影的所有特质的一个很好的综合体。
《龙猫》

儿时我第一次看了《龙猫》的译制版,还记得当时小米凝视着那棵巨大的樟树的样子,然后一头栽进多多洛的世界里。小米的憨态即让人忍俊不禁又让人忍不住想嘲弄。这么多年来,在我的思想中总觉得这部影片“疲软而生硬”。直到最近我决定重新看一遍《龙猫》的日语版本。我简直不敢相信小米的声音原本是那样的欢闹,那样的富于感情,我不知用“刺耳”来形容是否恰当,但它是那样的直率而又不平铺直叙,很符合她这个年龄段孩子的特点。整个故事的主题以及人物是那样的富于想象,它不同于通常很吸引我的那种华丽的史诗影片。它很朴实,尽管影片的内容天马行空,但家庭以及孩子们的天真无邪又被捕捉的恰到好处。它并不仅仅局限于象征的层面上,那两个主题的现实意义给影片带来勃勃生机。而生病的母亲这个角色给所有的东西增加了深度,给了主人公以成长的空间,不像今天的许多影片那样只懂得罗列。这听起来也许有些愚蠢,但这类事情却使我震惊。作为一个上进的作家,无论是在读书还是看电影都能将事物拼凑的如此完美,如此自然,我真的,真的为之倾倒。
我承认,让人们观看这部影片可能比让他们去看成熟些的吉卜力电影难一些。但我认为它值得一看。因为两个小时的内容包含了很多我们生活中可能已经丢失的东西。正是这一点,让它略胜其他优秀的吉卜力影片一筹,因为没有哪部影片像它一样让我回想起童年。也没有哪部迪士尼动画片能让我回想起那段无忧无虑阳光般的日子。而它也并没有让我蠢到想不起其实当时也有过的一些不愉快的时刻。那时我所想要的就是能长大,正是这种想法让我对未来充满信心,现在我已经长大了,现在的我既不惧怕长大,也不再渴望长大了。这部影片使得我乐观向上,这就是我认为大家应该给它个机会的原因。
感谢你们花时间来阅读我的参赛作品,你的网站很棒。我很是嫉妒你们的收藏,尽管我确信有很多人都这么想。
- Ingrid

[ 本帖最后由 tower2 于 2007-5-9 16:50 编辑 ]

9万

主题

好友

26万

积分

画馆元老

在线时间
74 小时
威望
51 点
财产
2891679 个栗子果
人气
32 ℃
最后登录
2019-11-8
注册时间
2005-7-21
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID

画馆特别贡献奖 画馆创作大师奖

沙发
发表于 2007-5-9 16:51:12 |只看该作者

原文

2ND PLACE CONTEST ENTRY BY INGRID YU: Following is the contest entry written by Ingrid Yu from Canada who won second place in the GhibliWorld.com Giveaway Contest. Read on below to find out what she has to say about her favorite Studio Ghibli films.

Dear Peter,

I decided to do my three different movie entries in different styles: my first being second person, the second and third being first person and less formal. I wanted to do Grave Of The Fireflies in second person because it was such an important film to me, and writing in first person would be harder.

Grave Of The Fireflies

51:00. You stop there. After fifty minutes, you and your boyfriend squirm, and after another sixty seconds, you both beg each other at the same time to stop the movie. This has never happened before. You have never seen a movie and stopped it because the sadness was just that unbearable. You haven't even stopped a movie before out of boredom, because you wanted to follow through. But this... this movie, that you expected to be so light hearted and warm like the previous Studio Ghibli movies you had seen, has you wanting to cradle an animated little girl like she was your very own. Daughter? Family member? Friend? It didn't matter. You just felt like she belonged to you somehow, it didn't matter in what way. Her voice is perfect. Adorable. When she fidgets and moves her shoulders when talking about her mother, you feel ill. Had she bawled her eyes out and screamed, you would have been sympathetic. But the quiet attempt at strength scrapes painfully in the back of your throat. That sounds so cliché-- an attempt at being overly epic. But that's just how you want to describe it. That's how little kids are, when they're sad about something substantial. They get fussy, and fidget in their restless ways. The fact that they're so little and trying to cope makes you feel horrible, because you, as an older, stronger person should be doing anything to lift the burden off their little shoulders. But she's animated. You can't do anything to her.

How can such an ugly, cruel story be painted so beautifully? Your thoughts draw to the current war on terror. The thought of a third world war. And after a slew of anti-war movies that have left you callously unfazed, you find yourself thinking about all the protests you would participate in if there was threat of a war. Then you think, well, is this just a phase? Why don't you protest more about the current war in the Middle East? You probably won't do anything. But the difference is: now you actually care. You don't hear about war without blinking anymore. You wish wars weren't depicted so coldly in your history class. You're wishing for something different. Nothing has made you care before. Maybe you were too selfish. Maybe you had never seen anything honest before. Either way, you feel changed. Your entire life's orientation around the fact that nothing mattered, your lifestyle of day to day action has been broadened. You look online to find storyboard artwork, and notice that many people admit that this is the first movie they cried to. You would be joining that club. And you would be doing more than just joining that club, you would be promoting it. You actually force four other people, including your mother, to watch it. You want people to see a REAL anti-war movie, not one with just a pile of bloody carcasses scattered around and protesters stirring things up. It may be callous of you, to say that, but like the fact that one person can affect you so much more than a million statistics, you feel that things are more effective when you care. And no other Studio Ghibli movies has wrecked you so much like this one has-- not just because of its sad content, but also because of its portrayal of family being the only thing you have left. So perhaps this isn't a movie that you'll be popping into your DVD player every week. Your heart wouldn't be able to take it. But it's one of your favorites because it's very close to you now, and very precious. You want classrooms across the world to watch it, to learn about the human side of the war, not the bloody or activist side of it. You want them to care, too.

Princess Mononoke

While "Grave Of The Fireflies" is one of my favorite movies because of the way it makes me feel, Princess Mononoke is one of my favorites because it fulfills everything that I traditionally want in an "instant favorite" of mine. Handsome, brooding hero: check. Epic, feudal scenery: check. The lovebirds getting off on the wrong foot: check (always a classic with the girls.) And those little tree spirits with the bobbling heads certainly don't hurt either. Wikipedia tells me that they are called kodama. I'm not so embarrassed that I didn't know their proper name though, because it made for interesting conversation when my friends and I would mention the spirits and say, "you know, the cute little... the bobbly...." and someone would shake their head like the spirits a little and everybody would smile in a ridiculously pleased manner. Not in a, "oh, funny impression," sort of way, but rather an eerie, reminiscent way. But yes, back to the point, the movie itself was just so much better with the kodama dotted throughout. I have to admit, I was slightly horrified when the forest was dying and they were falling out of the trees.

But what makes this film my favorite? I can't just say it's a FEELING. That would be both lazy of me and untrue, but it's going to take a lot digging to see truth past general impressions. I think the way movies make you feel are very personal, making this task difficult. At least, it's personal if it's an authentic feeling. If it's just a phase, I just gush over it for about half an hour after the movie is over and then don't really have a second thought about it. But if the movie really affects me, the way these three Studio Ghibli movies have and other films, then it's connected to me because of what it conveyed and how it reacted with my own experiences in life. It made me want to be more important, made me want to have more purpose in life. These characters all had such great ambition, and determination, and suddenly living the slacker university life wasn't so amusing as it was before I saw this movie. I went to my friends who had seen this movie and brought up the subject of Princess Mononoke just to see their thoughts. And their thoughts completely echoed some of mine. One said, "the soundtrack is just so SAD." Another couldn't describe why he loved it so much, it was just "majestic." And it's just... such a wonderfully crafted story. A thing that's common in all Studio Ghibli films that I found particularly evident in this one was the little details added. The great lengths that were put through to get sound effects with depth, gorgeous art, just all the little details and mannerisms of the characters that all blended together to make this soothing, amazing world. I love it because it's a long but beautiful journey, and I want others to see it to share it. Although a lot of Asian culture is become popular nowadays, anime is typically scorned, but I can honestly say any critic I have EVER encountered has loved Studio Ghibli. And I'm proud of it for breaking those barriers. I know I sort of digressed, and this was supposed to be about Princess Mononoke, but I just think it's a fine example of all these traits that I have come passionately love about Studio Ghibli films.

My Neighbor Totoro

I originally saw the dubbed version as a child, and remember laughing and LAUGHING at the moment that Mei peered into the large camphor tree and then went tumbling down to where Totoro was. So recently, "jaded and hardened" by the years under my belt, I decided to rewatch it and saw the original Japanese version. I couldn't believe how hilarious Mei's voice was. It was just so expressive and... I don't know if harsh is the right word, but just so blunt but not in a flat manner, just the way children her age are. The whole concept and the creatures are just so imaginative, and it's not even an epic storyline which is usually the type of film that grabs me. It's rather simple, but it's just that through a whimsical film, family and just being carefree was captured so WELL. It wasn't just REPRESENTED, the actual essence of those two key concepts were just breathing life into the film. And the element of the ill mother added enough depth to everything, giving the characters opportunity to grow, without being just thrown in like so many films do today. It may sound silly, but these sort of things just astound me. As an aspiring writer, whenever I read a book or watch a movie and they've pieced things together so PERFECTLY, so NATURALLY, I'm just... I just fall for it.

I admit though, this movie is a harder sell to convince people to watch than the other more mature Ghibli movies. But I think it's still worth a watch because it's just 2 hours of something that we all probably miss in our lives. And that puts it above the other amazing Ghibli movies because none of them make me remember my childhood that way, no other Disney movie that I watch repeatedly as a child makes me remember how... easy and sunny it was. It doesn't fool me into thinking that there weren't bad moments too though, where all I wanted to do was grow up, but because of that consciousness, it makes me hopeful for the future, now that I am where I wanted to be. Less scared of it, and not too eager of it either. This film manages to make me, an extremely sarcastic person at times, optimistic, which is why I think everyone should give it a chance.

Thanks for taking the time to read my entry, and you have a wonderful site. I'm so jealous of your collections, although I'm sure MANY other people are :)

- Ingrid
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

画馆翻译组

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
523 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2007-9-8
注册时间
2006-7-15
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
地板
发表于 2007-5-9 17:30:06 |只看该作者
偶地翻译作品,不足之处请多包涵,呵呵~~
哈哈,辛苦啦tower!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
4 小时
威望
0 点
财产
48 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2008-8-26
注册时间
2007-5-16
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2007-5-16 14:29:56 |只看该作者
萤火虫之墓 是一部真的让人看的哭不出来的悲剧,真正理解战争不止是给被侵略国带来灾难就是在看完它之后,才体会到和平的珍贵啊。
Blank face,blank mind,blank heart!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
2 小时
威望
0 点
财产
10 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2007-6-13
注册时间
2007-6-10
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2007-6-10 23:55:29 |只看该作者
的确,这三部作品都是非常具有特殊意义性的。没有生命及意义的作品,吉卜力是不会制作的!其实在看吉卜力动画的时候,都有存在一种感激之心,如此接近完美的作品,是应该被更多的人去观看,去深思!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

5万

积分

画馆副馆长

在线时间
2251 小时
威望
21 点
财产
7401 个栗子果
人气
2630 ℃
最后登录
2018-12-14
注册时间
2007-7-26
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID

画馆音乐天才奖 画馆新人进步奖

发表于 2007-7-26 13:11:14 |只看该作者
嗯 我正准备邀请家母一起观赏萤火虫之墓
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
2 小时
威望
0 点
财产
50 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2009-7-5
注册时间
2009-5-27
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2009-5-30 20:16:27 |只看该作者
厉害啊,我要多背单词了
回复

使用道具 举报

无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
头像被屏蔽

主题

好友

积分

禁止发言

在线时间
5 小时
威望
0 点
财产
535 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2019-5-5
注册时间
2009-10-22
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2009-10-22 18:15:57 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
15 小时
威望
0 点
财产
30486 个栗子果
人气
8 ℃
最后登录
2020-9-22
注册时间
2007-8-24
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2010-2-19 15:08:08 |只看该作者
“影片本身却因为那几个零星的树精而恰到火候”这句话说得不错。萤火虫太悲伤了,我是不会再去看的了,那仿佛是一道伤口,包括所有令人黯然的东西。看宫崎骏的片子时,的确对人物-特别是小孩的神态举止的细微处印象很深刻。这也是它们值得细细观看的精妙之处。
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

好友

积分

禁止访问

在线时间
37 小时
威望
0 点
财产
7678 个栗子果
人气
17 ℃
最后登录
2019-4-27
注册时间
2010-5-3
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2010-5-12 18:50:49 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
6 小时
威望
0 点
财产
971 个栗子果
人气
3 ℃
最后登录
2011-7-21
注册时间
2010-4-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2010-5-16 12:22:11 |只看该作者
《幽灵公主》反映了人与自然的不河蟹,人不断地从自然中去索取,没有限度的烧、杀,最后到大自然都愤怒了,哎~要反思啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入画馆

Archiver|手机版|宫崎骏映画馆    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:07 , Processed in 0.168221 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.