主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2005-11-3 12:29:37 |显示全部楼层

太精彩了```!!~`这么好看!!!```

要是有天空之城就好了````

不过还是谢谢楼主``

总是看着天空…因为往下看的景象太过刺激…所以都往上看…滴在废墟上的眼泪…注定悲伤的童话……
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

画馆荣誉会员

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
13206 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2007-4-14
注册时间
2005-7-29
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2005-11-4 00:22:21 |显示全部楼层

这个有人有能力有兴趣翻么~到手很久,寻人很久.

有意向者pm偶,有很多跨页的图需要修.

Neverland→ 热带雨林→
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

稻草人

月詠 参上!

在线时间
202 小时
威望
25 点
财产
1545 个栗子果
人气
23 ℃
最后登录
2019-6-23
注册时间
2005-8-25
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2005-11-9 17:52:05 |显示全部楼层

试翻了一下~实在是吃不下啊~

期待DX出马~

转身回望桥头,才想起来,是一个人走过来的.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
1094 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-2-4
注册时间
2005-7-23
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-2-1 13:07:12 |显示全部楼层
谢谢啦,全收了~~[em20]
“鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。”
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

亚克路

Miyazakist

在线时间
1525 小时
威望
49 点
财产
20831 个栗子果
人气
228 ℃
最后登录
2019-7-23
注册时间
2006-1-1
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID

画馆优秀版主奖

发表于 2006-2-1 13:24:29 |显示全部楼层
以下是引用郡主在2005-11-4 0:22:21的发言:

这个有人有能力有兴趣翻么~到手很久,寻人很久.

有意向者pm偶,有很多跨页的图需要修.

跨页的已经全部修好了,现在主要是翻译的问题啊……[em15]

相关的PDF文档可以在群的共享中下载到。
自动全屏浏览,宫老那令人震撼的画面再次重现了:

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-17 4:00:13编辑过]
以 Miyazakism, Nausicaa Thought, Dolors' Theory 武装全教!(卷一进度:□□□□□□■■■■,蠕了下又没蠕了)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

稻草人

在线时间
23 小时
威望
25 点
财产
18071 个栗子果
人气
124 ℃
最后登录
2014-2-22
注册时间
2005-7-25
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-2-16 23:15:27 |显示全部楼层

Shuna's Journey

by Hayao Miyazaki

Translation by Anna Exter

Setting Out ........... page 4

To the West ........... page 22

In the Citadel ........ page 45

The Raid .............. page 62

The Land of the God Men page 80

Thea .................. page 114

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting Out
[page 4]
Once upon some time, an undetermined time, maybe far in the past, maybe in the distant future, was a tiny kingdom abandoned by time in the bottom of an ancient valley etched out by mountain glaciers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did people choose to live in this barren land?

The winds blown from the mountain made the thin air even thinner, and the rays from the sun didn't warm the valley.

They scratched the dry ground and sowed the seed of the hiwabie, but the starved earth gave only a small, faltering yield.

The yakoors were always famished on the scarce grass offered, and rarely ever bore young...

But still, the people lived, thankful for the humble harvest....

Working until they could work no more, and dying....

What a sad, poor life.

What beautiful, yet merciless surroundings.

The boy's name was Shuna...the one to someday inherit this kingdom from his father.

A foreign man in unfamiliar garb lay dying from weariness and hunger.

Visitors to this valley were rare. It was the custom of the village to treat rare people with respect.

Even the most effective spells and herbs of the old women of the valley couldn't save the traveler's life.

"He should be freed from his long sufferings by the coming of tonight's moon."

The traveler beckoned Shuna to his death bed. "I am the prince of a small country way to the east. The country was poor, and the people were always suffering from starvation."

"When I was young like you, I met with a lone traveler."

The man then showed Shuna a small bag which was tied around his neck.

In the bag were seeds the like of which Shuna had never seen.
"That traveler gave these to me. He said, with this grain, the people would be able to live happy and prosperous lives without the fear of going hungry..."
The seeds were large and heavy.

Shuna asked, "Our hiwabie seeds are small and poor. Can we have these?"
"You can. But to sow these in the earth would be futile...
These seeds have lost their shells...they're dead. He told me that living seeds of this kind are wrapped in a beautiful shiny golden shell..."
"I wished to experience the people's suffering for myself, and set out on a journey to find these golden seeds....."
"But I am now old... my strength is gone..."

Far to the west where the earth ends, there are rich, waving fields of the golden plants...

The traveler passed away, leaving Shuna filled with yearning. After that, there was many a time that he would be found silently staring to the west.

His father and the elders tried their best to reason with him. "We must follow our paths even if it is our fate to be poor, and allow ourselves to be laid to rest here."

Notwithstanding, the time had come for departure. Nobody could stop the boy... the elders gave out deep sighs.

The women could see that Shuna was making far too many bullets for an ordinary hunting trip, and knew that his mind was made up.

On the night of the new moon, Shuna broke the village law and saddled up Yakoor.

To the West
[page 22]
The land became rotted and pockmarked. The rust-scum lakes stretched as far as the eye could see. The wind brought with it strange offensive smells. Day after day Shuna and Yakoor walked without seeing a living thing.

Only the things that man had left behind withstood the test of time...

One month after leaving the village, Shuna saw smoke from a camp on the distant horizon.

It was a boat made from wood and stone.

It was so enormous that it wasn't likely it had even made its maiden voyage.

"I am a traveler down on his luck. Could I trouble you for a night's food and shelter?"

There was a hole, probably an entrance, where the woman's finger pointed.

He heard crunching, dry sounds from each of his footfalls. A cold sensation travelled up his spine.

Shuna leapt onto Yakoor's back and got them away from there at top speed. Behind them, the wild screams of women could be heard.

The mess of bones were plainly human. They had been burned, broken, and it looked as though the marrow had been sucked out.

"Could that have been the Goor tribe I heard about?"
[Goor = cannibal]

(the sound of something being dragged)

(a scream)

The attackers left as suddenly as they had come.

No, not so! The whimpering of a stifled voice could be heard.

The voice became fainter as it crossed the hills of sand.

The supply of food brought from the village had run out. Shuna and Yakoor were going hungry.

He killed to eat.

He had to use every ounce of effort just to stay alive.

Time began to lose meaning. Shuna no longer knew how many months it had been since he left.

The air became thinner, until finally he came across many abandoned villages.

Where on earth could the people who once lived here have gone?

The fields had reverted back to the wild. It couldn't even support the weak hiwabie anymore.

The seeds I am looking for are not here.

As they went even farther west, they passed by a large pack beast-driven wagon. He asked the men on it for directions, but they only sneered at Shuna's old-fashioned musket and wouldn't respond.

There was a foul smell coming from the armored wagon. Upon seeing its cargo, Shuna received a shock.

It was crowded full of human beings. What on earth could have caused this?

After passing many similar wagons, a city upon a bare plain came into sight.

In the Citadel
[page 45]
Vehicles and people came and left through the giant gates on each of its four sides.

The tall towers had begun their casual decay, but the citadel's interior was thriving in a way that Shuna had never seen before.

How can this be...? The goods for barter in this city... ...were slaves.

The seeds I am looking for can't possibly be in a place like this.

I'll leave just as soon as I can buy food.

The merchant's behavior towards him changed abruptly as Shuna showed him his jewel-encrusted knife. Mountains of seed, bean & threshed, stood at the front of the shop.

Shuna's eyes singled out one pile. They were the seeds he was searching for! ...but they had all been threshed, and so they were all dead. Shuna asked the merchant whether he had any living seed.
"No one is left to tend fields. We get the wheat we need from somewhere else."
"Then can you tell me where this wheat comes from?"
"The slave dealers exchange their wares for it. Go ask them."

"Slave dealers? We're manhunters."

"We don't care where the buyers take their shit."

The men's lips were sealed with a steel wall of hostility.

Shuna was weary.

They even take girls as small as this...?

"You can have it."

"Mr. Traveler sir, I see you have an eye for quality!"

"These two sisters are descended from royalty."

"You could take them as wives or as chambermaids. I'll let them go cheap, just for you."

"Well, I could give you a straight swap for your animal..."

"If I could only set them free!", Shuna tormented himself.

But if he let go of Yakoor, his journey would be over. He had already used up his precious stones.

"How about this then? You seem to be attached to that old musket, but I'd be willing to trade it for them."

"You mustn't!", the older girl suddenly sprang to her feet.

"If you give up your weapon, you too will be hunted down in time."

"We are not descended from royalty, and besides, we don't want to be bought, even by you!"

"Silence!!" "I'll show you who's the master!"

As Shuna tried to stop him, he was surrounded by patrolmen.

"Stay there and don't make a fuss, unless you have a deathwish."

"Off with you then, you uncouth rascal, or would you rather I demonstrate to you how prettily she can scream?"

Shuna was forced to leave.

All of a sudden he felt hot tears streaming down his face. No amount of wiping would stop them.

"Oh, a fire! Would you mind awfully sharing it with a tired old man chilled to the bone?"

"Good luck comes to those who are kind to the elderly. So, so... trouble is coming, is it? Hm? Hee hee hee...!"

"Oh... at the marketplace, was it?"

"I was going to find the golden seeds to help the people in my village, but I can't even save one little girl..."

"Hee hee hee... so that's where you lost confidence in your own journey."

"Then you should simply turn around and return to your homeland right now, back to a life where you are pampered like a prince..."

"Ouch..." "Give up on your silly yellow seeds."

"Do you know where the golden seeds might be, old man?"

"I can't say I don't."

"Then please tell me. I will go there best I can."

"Hee hee hee... another trouble for your list then..."

Go farther west. The land will eventually end in a precipice. Beyond that lies the place of the god men, where the moon is born and returns to die."

"God men?"

"Once, man had the golden seeds. It was something that man harvested, sewed, and brought to life, but now only the god men have it. Now, man sells out fellow man to the god men for dead seed."

"The god men don't welcome the presence of man. No-one that has ever gone to their land has returned."

"It is your decision as to whether you go or not."

With these words, the old man fell asleep.

Dawn approached. When Shuna awoke, the old man was nowhere to be seen. Shuna set out, first to the east...

The Raid
[page 62]
Shuna retraced his steps to the citadel fat with sleep securely inside of its thick bolted gates. He scaled the walls and returned to the street he had been in the day before, but the only things he found were the chains still fastened to the wall. The sisters were gone.

"Wake up! Where are the two sisters!"

"You blackguard! Do you think you will get away with this!?"

Shuna didn't hesitate to use force to wrest the truth from the vicious slave merchant's lips.

During the night, the sisters had been sold to a dealer heading south.

Like the wind, Yakoor opened pursuit southwards.

Shuna felt the swell of violent energy coursing through his body.

Spotting the slaver wagon, Shuna weaved in front of it and opened fire at point-blank. They were taken completely off guard. He kept on firing with the single-minded calmness of a demon, just like old times when he brought down the white puma. The wagon lurched into a roundabout course. Every slave dealer had been shot down.

Shuna found the ring of keys and opened the iron door. "Anyone who wishes to be free, though it means a lifetime of pursuit, come out now!"

Only the two sisters exited the wagon. The others, fearing punishment, did not dare budge.

"You shunned against having your freedom bought for you. You fought proudly for your freedom, and now you are free!"

There was no time for further talk as the forms of pursuers from the citadel appeared on the horizon. "Let's go!", Shuna boosted the two onto the saddle.

Yakoor displayed fantastic fleetness of foot for a creature of his size burdened with three people as he made for the west. The pursuers were eventually lost from their field of vision. However, Shuna realized that he was dealing with hardened trackers who were not making the effort to hurry.

They were waiting for Yakoor to tire. Shuna wove through the shadows on the horizon, keeping up a steady pace, all the time feeling the breath of the trackers on his neck, following their footprints behind them.

They slept as they ran, and ran as they ate.

On the second night following the escape, the land in front of them suddenly stopped. It was the end of the earth that the old man had told him of.

Yakoor collapsed into a sit, frothing at the mouth. If he were to carry the three any farther, he would surely die.

"Yakoor can still run with just the two of you. I will stay here to hold them off." When the girl protested that they must stay too, Shuna insisted, "Once I've taken care of the trackers, I plan to head straight to the land of the god men."

Knowing the reason for his journey, the girl cast her eyes to the ground. She finally lifted her gaze, "If you return from there, please keep heading north. We will be waiting for you there, always."
The girl's name, she finally confessed, was Thea. Shuna gave her half of his food and water.
The time had come for him to take his leave. Thea and her tiny little sister stopped and waved once, and then vanished swiftly into the north without another backward's glance.

Shuna started setting up goat traps he had learned at his village. He constructed several small mountains from small stones at the very edge of the precipice, setting gun cartridges within them,

And then dug out a place for himself in the sand to hide, and silently waited.

As the last pursuer entered the trap area, Shuna quickly raised himself.

His bullets went true into each of the cartridges one after the next. The trap went off with a deafening roar and blinding flashes. The beasts shied, running over the lip of the precipice in their panic.

That was when it happened. A pale glow like that of a hundred moons in one, enveloped Shuna.

It was a gigantic face, a moon that cut through the sky at a great velocity.

Behind this moon trailed a tail of great length... and then it faded into the distance. Within the darkness, for an instant, the cliff floated up in shadow.

It was the land of the god men. The land where the moon was born and came back to die that the old man had spoken of. Surely the gold seeds would be found there.

The Land of the God Men
[page 80]
The night had ended and it had become light, but the opposite cliff was still veiled by whorling dust. The valley floor was covered in thick cloud and also wasn't visible. Shuna steeled himself and began the long descent down the sheer cliff face.

He discovered countless gods of ancient times chiseled into the rock that couldn't be seen from the top. The many forgotten nameless deities served as fleeting handholds for his descent.

The rays of the sun were cut off as Shuna entered the thick cloud, and he was plunged into a realm of unrelenting darkness. The gods hid themselves again, and the bones of old dragons were exposed. Shuna lowered himself down upon these bones and spent his first night atop them.

It was the next afternoon. Just for an instant, the sunlight pierced through the cloud cover and the valley floor could be seen for the first time. It was a beach.

How is this possible...?

The land of the god men stood on the other side of a raging sea.

Uncertain of what he should do next, the exhausted youth tottered his way into the water to wash his hands and face. The water was cold and bitter.

As he stood there with the water swirling around him, the strength suddenly seeped out of his body. Shuna sunk into a sleep as deep as though he were sinking into those deep ocean waters.

Shuna awoke surrounded by warm water. The waters had somehow overflowed as he slept.

Everything around him was bright and alive, like an entirely different world. The shoals, hidden by waves the day before, were plainly visible now.

He found himself walking along a shoal that joined to the island as the brine retreated. The sea was full of living things. All of the species which had died out in the past were alive here.

The island itself was teeming with life. Shuna finally set his foot upon the soil of the god men.

The island was a lush wilderness unmarred by the feet of man. Shuna pushed his way in deeper and deeper.

(Sigh.) Still, what a rich and peaceful world this is.

Here, there was nothing threatening and nothing to threaten. Shuna was enveloped in a calmness that reached to the bottom of his soul.

A man!

It it a god man? The words of the old man warning him that the god men didn't welcome humans stole his thoughts.

It was a green giant. It walked with a slow silent swagger. Behind it trailed a bevy of animals and insects.

Reaching the field in the middle of the forest, the giant paused.

Then it slowly fell.

Shuna couldn't watch. The swarm of tiny animals began to eat away at the giant.

When they finally dispersed, there wasn't even a scrap of bone left.

The very moment the giant completed its walk, Shuna came face to face with another. This giant gave no reaction upon seeing him, and passed on by with an expression of supreme tranquility on its face. It was wounded. "He's going there to die..." Shuna whispered with a shudder.

More and more giants began to appear, following after the others. They swaggered by, vanishing into the forest like a group of people on a vacation.

Suddenly, Shuna realized what was happening.

A strange, building-like mass towered in the middle of the naked fields. What appeared to be waterways, ran across these well-cultivated field's length and breadth.

To the touch, it had a strange elasticity and warmth not of stone nor metal.

There were no doors to be seen. The only holes were those around the structure leading to the waterways.

The inside was dense and dark with a sweetish smell wafting throughout. Shuna took a single step into one of these holes. Almost instantaneously, every hair on his body raised with fear. He ran, stumbling his way back to the forest.

That is no structure, it's a living thing. It was breathing...

In the dead of the night, the moon returned, stopping directly over the structure.

Something started pouring out of where the moon's mouth was — humans!

What the old man had said was true. Those were people that the god men had collected from slave traders.

Once the giant mass had sucked in all of the people, it slowly began to shake.
How much time had passed?
The moon extinguished its light and everything returned to silence. Then, water glowing with phosphorescence began to trickle from the holes, pouring into the waterways connected to the field.
That's when Shuna saw it happen.
He saw many, many forms rising out of the water.
They were giants, but newly born.

Had the people who had been sucked inside been reborn into these giants? Or had they been changed into the water which fed this field? Shuna couldn't tell.
The giants fanned out, swaying across the field, spraying golden seed onto the earth from their mouth orifices.

The giants never rested, dipping up the water and sprinkling it over the field. When the sun rose, the seed had already started to sprout.

By midday, the sprouts had started to open.

Shuna glanced down at the gun at his side, and gasped.

It was rusted to uselessness in only half a day. His knife and clothes were in the same condition.

I can't wait any longer. Time passes differently here.

The grain had already begun to ripen with colour.

Shuna crossed the waterway.

His hand reached out to touch the grain. As it made contact, the giants suddenly began to writhe and scream with moans as though they were wailing with sadness or the pain of being ripped limb from limb.
"Don't! Don't!", someone's voice rang shrill in his ears.
But Shuna ignored the voice, and plucked the grain.

He was rewarded with a violent shock that ran all through him. The sharp pain pierced his very marrow.

Gritting his teeth and clutching the grain to his breast, Shuna ran.

Running like a madman, he passed through the forest to find the sea frothing with rage. Dizzy with pain, Shuna flung himself into its dark waters.

Thea
[page 114]
It had been almost a year since Thea and her little sister had arrived at this poor village in the north.

They had come to live in the house of an old woman who had lost her hired help. There was no end to the work that had to be done, but they were hard workers, and Yakoor was a great help.

The old woman was stingy and hard to deal with, but did not have an evil heart.

Thea knew well that her faultfinding way of speech was a thing commonly found with the unhappy aged.

The two girls were always hungry, but then again, so were most of the people living in that village.

The villagers were rude, but welcomed the girls warmly. These people despised slave traders, and loved those who worked hard for a living like themselves.

Thea was a strong girl who would not voice complaints to anyone. However, when each busy month was over, she found herself hopelessly attacked by heartache.

Where could Shuna be?
Thea was a smart girl, so she knew she had to stay where she was. But whenever she imagined that something had happened to him, her chest felt as though it would split open.

That night, her unease was particularly bad. Even Yakoor was eternally fidgeting, his nose working as he tested the odor of the air.

All of a sudden, Thea felt she could hear Shuna's voice, calling for help.

Thea didn't bother with the saddle and galloped off on Yakoor full tilt down the path to the south. When she had reached the border of the village, she saw a shape, a spectre of a person, travelling along the path to the uninhabited badlands.

She called out his name. Shuna slowly turned to face her. His eyes were devoid of life.

Thea brought him to the shed where she and her sister slept. Shuna had lost everything. His memory, his speech, his name... and it seemed, even his emotions...
All he would do was wolf down the food given him, squatting in the darkest corner, well away from the fire.

Thea gently opened the pouch that he wore guardedly around his neck.

Golden seeds... Something hot rose in her chest and she felt close to tears.

She brought out a needle and thread and began patching up Shuna's clothing... She couldn't even begin to imagine what might have done this to him.

All she knew was that it was her turn to help him.

It was winter. The only thing Shuna would do throughout the dark season besides eat, was squat there and sleep. Thea told nobody about him, not the old woman nor the villagers.

It was a late spring. One early morning, Thea led Shuna outside.

She ploughed the rough land to make a small plot where no-one would see, and piled up the rocks she dug up to make a small hideaway for Shuna.

Everyday, when people were still sleeping, Thea would bring him food and water. The old woman never ceased to complain at the rate at which the food was disappearing, but Thea continued to feed him, though it meant less for herself.

Shuna kept the pouch clutched to his chest, not making much effort to plant the seeds. Thea patiently showed him how to, but during the night, he would dig up the seeds and return them to the pouch.

All throughout, Thea worked harder than ever before. She had to make up for what Shuna consumed.

When the day's work was through, she would stay up late into the night and weave cloth from the thread she had spun.

Although she was at the brink of exhaustion, one look at the tiny light flickering on the hill filled her with renewed energy.

It was the light from the campfire burning at Shuna's hideaway. It became the duty of the little sister to gather the sparce firewood needed to keep it going everyday.

One morning, Shuna had crawled out of the shelter of his own accord, and was staring fixedly at the plot. The golden seed had all sprouted in unison.

Seeing the green sprouts, Thea's little sister laughed out loud with glee. This little girl hadn't laughed since her homeland had been ravaged by manhunters. Now she was dancing round and round, like a fairy sprite.

From that day on, the barest shadow of a smile returned to Shuna's face.

One day when the summer solstice was at hand, the old woman pulled Thea aside. "You're of age to be wed off, and I want another strong working hand." She wanted Thea to choose a husband from the young village men.
"If you don't like it, you're out of my house." She would pay no attention to Thea's protests. Thea worked on clothes for Shuna from the cloth she had woven.

That day, Thea was to make a show of choosing a husband in front of all the villagers.

The old woman had dressed Thea with her own best clothes from her youth. Upon seeing her, the young men of the villagers crowded around.

Thea spoke: "I will marry the man who can ride Yakoor."

The proud animal skilfully threw off all who tried to ride him, one after the next.

The village rang with peals of laughter.

When the last suitor had failed, Thea's little sister appeared, leading an unfamiliar young man by the hand. He was wearing clothing woven from Yakoor's fur. The eyes of master and steed met...

The youth leapt nimbly onto Yakoor's back. He and the animal then leapt over the circle of villagers and galloped off into the distance. The old woman was quite upset, but the satisfied villagers returned to their homes.

The fleeting summer of the north had arrived. The tiny plot of land had grown green, healthy and luxuriant. Shuna's expression became more healthy with it.

One fine sunny day, Thea had gone out to cut hay at a distant pasture.

Out of nowhere blew a cold wind. Large black clouds rolled off of the mountains.

She broke into a run. The weather changed abruptly into lightening accompanied by pellets of ice blown sideways by the wind.

She bullied Shuna into action and they spread the cloth to protect the tiny plot. They were buffeted fiercely by large chunks of hail. The grass all around them was beaten flat. Everything became pitch black as the storm howled...

They had saved the grain. As the storm left and the blue sky peeked through, Thea heard a voice call her name.

"Thea..."

Shuna had regained his speech.

Thea's tears flowed as though a dam had broken within her. She hadn't shed a tear since her village had been burnt down. The girl held Shuna to her and cried her heart out.

Shuna recovered his colour and vibrancy just like the ripening crops.

AUTUMN...

The day had finally come.

Somebody is knocking at the door.

Thea opened it.

There stood Shuna, cradling a bundle of freshly-cut wheat, looking as though he had just returned from a long journey.

"Shuna..."

The boy and girl sat down side by side, filled with a deep, quiet joy.

It was over...

The moon continued to span the heavens, and the manhunters still wandered the land, but here was a pair who had overcome at least one trial.

In order to return to his homeland, Shuna remained in the village for another year. He fought alongside the villagers against the attacks of manhunters, and helped to drive back the encroaching desert land. Meanwhile, the wheat field spread. The seed from the previous crop made for an even bigger yield.

When the day came for their departure, he left the village people with half of the golden seeds.

The villagers didn't want to let them go. The old woman bemoaned not being able to wed Thea to one of the young men of the village, and presented her with her late husband's shotgun.

Shuna's journey wasn't over yet.
It was a long way to his village.
The hardships would undoubtedly continue.
...but that is a story best saved for another time.

-

这是我找到的英文版,大家先凑或者看吧~

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

亚克路

Miyazakist

在线时间
1525 小时
威望
49 点
财产
20831 个栗子果
人气
228 ℃
最后登录
2019-7-23
注册时间
2006-1-1
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID

画馆优秀版主奖

发表于 2006-2-17 04:03:26 |显示全部楼层
太膜拜skycity,真是什么都找得到……[em20][em31]
这样的好东西,不顶不行……
看来我需要去掉图上的字,搞一个多国语言版了……[em34]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-17 4:04:34编辑过]
以 Miyazakism, Nausicaa Thought, Dolors' Theory 武装全教!(卷一进度:□□□□□□■■■■,蠕了下又没蠕了)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

无面人

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
1 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-4-13
注册时间
2006-4-5
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-4-5 13:54:36 |显示全部楼层

不错的故事,可惜不是中文的

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
2 小时
威望
0 点
财产
175 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2009-1-25
注册时间
2006-4-9
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-4-13 10:20:59 |显示全部楼层
好棒的东西啊~之前无意中看过封面那幅图还不知道是什么呢?请问这本书翻译成中文名是什么啊?谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
28108 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-12-31
注册时间
2006-4-25
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-4-30 10:59:54 |显示全部楼层

首先,感谢这位仁兄这么有耐性地贴完,真的非常精彩,谢谢你!

故事看完之后,虽说是不明白日文的意思,但漫画是可以不用言传的。故事很精彩,看着看着就从沉闷的心情中变得轻松了许多。

建议大家有耐心的话,等一会(画面的速度会有一点点慢),相信这一点的等待是值得的!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

无面人

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
-17 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-7-19
注册时间
2006-4-13
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-5-10 21:25:01 |显示全部楼层

加油! 加油!

回帖请不要少于5个汉字,请看清版规-by桃夭

支持! 支持!
[此贴子已经被桃夭于2006-5-11 0:10:22编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
36 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-8-6
注册时间
2006-7-18
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-7-19 13:24:41 |显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主~~画得好漂亮啊!!!不过不太懂,请问这部作品有动画么??译名叫什么,什么时候的作品啦???麻烦楼主为我这个未够资格的宫迷补补习。。。
Forever Hayao Miyazaki ,Forever totoroclub
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

画馆游客

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
-456 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2007-1-2
注册时间
2006-6-15
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-7-22 12:05:41 |显示全部楼层

可我看起来不是很细腻的样子啊 啊 啊

到底是不是原作啊

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
22 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-10-19
注册时间
2006-10-19
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-10-19 16:51:25 |显示全部楼层
喜欢啊
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
14 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-11-6
注册时间
2006-10-31
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-10-31 21:08:01 |显示全部楼层

HOHO~

卡哇依HOHO

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
0 小时
威望
0 点
财产
10 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2006-11-19
注册时间
2006-10-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2006-11-2 19:38:16 |显示全部楼层
感觉不像水彩画,没有那种透的感觉
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

好友

积分

禁止发言

在线时间
14 小时
威望
0 点
财产
14079 个栗子果
人气
12 ℃
最后登录
2018-12-19
注册时间
2006-10-27
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2007-2-6 15:42:26 |显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
3 小时
威望
0 点
财产
140 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2008-8-31
注册时间
2007-2-14
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2007-3-13 19:43:56 |显示全部楼层
以下是引用irenic在2006-4-13 10:20:59的发言:
好棒的东西啊~之前无意中看过封面那幅图还不知道是什么呢?请问这本书翻译成中文名是什么啊?谢谢!

大概可以翻作《修娜之旅》吧.
坂井泉水さん,闭上眼睛,你就在那儿...
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
21 小时
威望
0 点
财产
426 个栗子果
人气
1 ℃
最后登录
2013-4-28
注册时间
2007-7-29
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2007-10-27 13:30:19 |显示全部楼层
要是有中文翻译就太完美了~~哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

麒麟兽

在线时间
305 小时
威望
0 点
财产
993 个栗子果
人气
11 ℃
最后登录
2015-10-5
注册时间
2006-9-16
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-24 00:02:23 |显示全部楼层
这么多,打个包下载一下多好啊
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

萤火虫

被光守护的家族

在线时间
1009 小时
威望
6 点
财产
881737 个栗子果
人气
375 ℃
最后登录
2018-10-12
注册时间
2008-3-31
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-24 16:56:20 |显示全部楼层
努力下载中,谢过LZ先!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
28 小时
威望
0 点
财产
434 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2012-7-23
注册时间
2008-3-17
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-5-19 15:04:48 |显示全部楼层
有见宝贝了~~
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
65 小时
威望
0 点
财产
6263 个栗子果
人气
5 ℃
最后登录
2017-6-8
注册时间
2008-1-19
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-6-18 19:16:12 |显示全部楼层
后面的看不到呢。。。而且图每张只看到一半。。
郁闷。。。改天一定全收!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
9 小时
威望
0 点
财产
127 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2008-12-1
注册时间
2008-11-24
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-11-25 00:46:26 |显示全部楼层
这是什么东西?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
8 小时
威望
0 点
财产
330 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2013-7-27
注册时间
2008-11-25
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-11-26 18:17:45 |显示全部楼层
哇哦~可以练习画水粉
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
7 小时
威望
0 点
财产
4674 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2018-12-16
注册时间
2007-3-18
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2010-4-25 21:45:51 |显示全部楼层
这似乎就是早年的思想了  角色形象都和风之谷一样  故事丰满之后就是风之谷和幽灵公主了 主题都是一样的
我是一条狗 智慧而仁慈
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

从归零到完美

在线时间
38 小时
威望
0 点
财产
154 个栗子果
人气
16 ℃
最后登录
2013-1-8
注册时间
2010-11-29
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2010-12-8 10:24:37 |显示全部楼层
虽然很卡,但还是要感谢楼主的苦心
凌厉的风,不朽的梦。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
3 小时
威望
0 点
财产
160 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2012-12-1
注册时间
2011-5-19
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-6-10 21:21:55 |显示全部楼层
真是太感谢了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小树精

在线时间
3 小时
威望
0 点
财产
160 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2012-12-1
注册时间
2011-5-19
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-6-10 21:24:31 |显示全部楼层
1.踏上征程
到底是什么时候的事呢,已经无从考证了。
是久远的过去呢,还是遥远的未来。
在这冰河时期冲刷出来饱经风霜的谷底,坐落着早已被时间所遗忘的小王国。
人们为什么在这样的土地落地生根呢?
山间吹下的风带来冰冷稀薄的空气,阳光也无法为这深谷带来温暖。
人们在缺乏水分的土地中种下瘦小的高粱苗。
可是因为土地的贫瘠,有时甚至颗粒无收。
土地寸草不生,缺乏食物的羚羊很难繁殖。
即便这样,这里的人们还是怀着善良感恩的心情依靠这微薄的收获生活着。
默默无闻工作到生命的尽头。
为何是如此悲哀,贫苦的人生啊。
为何是如此美丽,无情的自然啊。
少年的名字叫修那,不久将继承父位成为这个王国的领袖。
穿着从没有见过服装的异国男子因为疲劳和饥饿奄奄一息。
因为这个山谷来访的人很稀少,所以对偶尔来到的人都会作为国宾隆重的接待,这已经成为山谷的习俗。
山谷中最好的巫医的咒术和草药也无法挽回旅人的生命。
他将和今晚的月亮一起从痛苦中永远的解脱出来。
旅人把修那叫到床边:“我从遥远东方的一个小国来,我曾是那里的王子。国家太贫穷了,人们也过着忍饥挨饿的生活。”
“在像你一样年轻的时候,我见到了一位旅人。”
他低头取出了一个小袋子给修那看。
袋子里装着修那从没见过的谷粒,“这就是那个旅人给我的,如果有这种谷物,人民绝对不会再挨饿,就一定有好日子过了。”
修那看到这谷粒真的很丰满,说道:“我们的高粱谷粒非常瘦小,如果可以把这个给我的话……。”
“给你也没关系,可是这个播种到地里也是没有用的,这是已经褪掉壳的谷粒,已经死了。据说活着的种子有着金色的谷壳,闪耀着美丽的光辉。到今天为止我都探寻着这金色的种子,为了让人民不再过苦日子,可是我老了,要去了……”
在西边的尽头的大地,有着丰饶的谷物,仿佛金色的波浪在风中涌动……
旅人逝去了,可是他在修那得心中留下了炙热的梦想。
从那以后修那时常凝视着西方……
父王和长老很担心,便劝告修那“虽然贫穷,可是那是被赋予我们的天命啊。在这里终老才是作为人应该选择的路啊。”
但是对于出发在即的年轻人来说,谁也是劝不住的…长老们也只有深深的叹息……
女孩们看到修那准备的弹药远远超出一般狩猎所用的,便知道他决心之坚定。
寂静的月夜,修那打开城门,跨上他的坐骑……
Ⅱ.西行
大地布满坑穴,水面漂浮着异色。
空气中弥漫着不知从何而来的奇怪气味。
一天一天的在这死寂中前行,修那单骑向西行。
遗迹印证那曾经繁荣的岁月。
走出山谷历时一个月,遥远的地平线终于出现了人的痕迹。
那是一艘用木石建造的大船。
这样巨大的船恐怕一次也没有出航过,便这样无为的荒废至今。
“旅途劳累,可否给我一些吃的并在此借宿一晚。”
女人手指的方向有一个像是入口的洞。
脚边响起断裂的声音,定睛一看,不由得一身冷汗。
修那飞身跳上羚羊,全速的离开。
隐隐听到背后传来那女人的叫喊。
散落的骨片分明就是人的骨头,被烧烤切割后连骨髓也被吸食殆尽。
这就是传闻中的食人族吧……
像来的时候那样,袭击者无声的逃离了。
啊,不对,还可以听到那里低沉的抽泣声……
那抽泣声越过沙丘渐渐的消失于寂静。
为了食物而杀戮。
为了生存,就必须付出更多的代价。
从山谷带出的食物已经吃尽,修那和羚羊只能忍受饥饿。
渐渐的,时间对于已经不知道离开山谷多长时间的修那来说,已经不重要了。
空气不再稀薄,沿途也可以看到几个废弃的村子了……
原先在这里居住的人们到底去哪里了呢?
田里的早已没有作物,取而代之的是成片的野生植物,只结出比高粱苗还要细小的谷粒。
看来梦中的谷物不在这里……
在继续西进的道路上,修那遇到了需要数支驮兽牵引的大车。
修那上前问路,可是因为旧式的猎枪被车队的众人嘲笑了一番后,就再也没人理他。
从被装甲包裹的车辆那里传来阵阵的异味,看到车上所装载的货物更是令修那大吃一惊。
车上被押满了人。这到底是发生了什么啊。
在又与几辆同样的车交错而过之后,在眼前出现的荒野上,一座巨大的城市巍然耸立。
Ⅲ.都城
交通要道,车水马龙,人流经由四面八方来到这里。
林立的高塔显现出岁月带来的古旧,在这之下,是修那从未见过的繁荣景象。
这是怎么回事啊,在这城里,最主要的商品竟然是人类。
在这种地方应该没有我想要的种子。
在补给完所需的粮食之后,就尽快离开这里吧。
店前堆满了象山一样的各种豆类、谷物。
看到修那剑柄的宝石后,商人的态度立刻热情了起来。
修那的视线落在了其中一座“山”上,要找的谷物就在眼前。
但都是退掉壳后不能发芽的种子。
修那随即向商人打听有没有活着的种子。
“现在哪里还有种地的啊,像麦子这种必须品现在都从别的地方进口啦!”
“那么这些麦子都是从哪里来的呢?”
“这都是那些买奴隶的带来做交易的,贵客还是去向他们打听吧。”
“奴隶交易?不知道啊,我们只是奴隶狩猎者而已。”
“谁知道他们买了我们捉的人之后运到哪里去了。”
这些男人口风很牢,修那一次次在这满怀敌意的沉默中碰壁。
他感到真的很疲倦。
连这么小的孩子也被……
“虽不是很多,请不要嫌弃……”
“噢……能看上这两个,这位远道而来的贵客眼光还真是高啊。”
“这姐妹可是继承了王家血统的大小姐。”
“买回去做正室,做小妾都是一级的棒,而且还特别的便宜。”
“怎么样?只要把你的家畜给我,咱们就成交啦,我这可已经是折本买卖啦。”
还她们::自::由::吗……修那不知如何是好……
可是如果把羚羊给他,就无法继续旅行了,况且宝石也没有了……
“再或者用您这把心爱的古董枪来换……”
“不可以!”少女突然站了起来——
“放掉你的武器你自己也就成了猎物!”
“况且我们才不是什么王家血统。而且,你也本来就不想买我们…”
“你给我住嘴!”
“我来教教你,谁才是主人!”
修那刚想冲上去阻止就被不知从哪里出现的巡警包围了。
“如果不想死的话就给我静静的在那看着!”
“快滚吧,你这不名一文的混蛋。还是就那样多给你听一会儿这家伙的哀叫呢!”
只有离开了。
突然,眼泪涌了出来,怎么擦、怎么擦也无法停下来……
“噢……火啊,让我这个冻僵的可怜老人烤烤火吧。”
“对老人家这么亲切的人,上天一定会为你飘来福气的。啊,这真是…还把囊分给我。”
“哦?在多雷的市场里发生了这些事情啊。”
“我本来是要寻找金色的种子解救山谷的人们啊,可我连眼前的少女都救不了……”
“嘿嘿嘿,那样你就丧失了旅行的信心了吗……”
“那趁现在掉头回家不是更好?守着你王子的位子::自::由::自在的过日子吧。”
“啊,烫烫~~~”
“别寻找什么金色的种子啦。”
“老先生,您知道金色的种子的事?”
“也不能说是一点都不知道啊。”
“请告诉我,如何才能去到那个地方。”
“嘿嘿嘿,那就再分一个囊给我吧。”
“只要再继续向西走,不久便会看到大地在它终结之地化为深谷绝壁。月生于斯,亦死于斯,那便是神人之地。”
“神人……?”
“金色的种子曾经是属于人类的,人们自己收获,自己播种,自己培育。现在种子只有神人才有,人类为了获得褪掉壳的谷实,便用自己的同类与神人做交易。”
“神人不喜欢人类接近他们的土地,到那里去的人,没有一个可以回来的。”
“去还是不去,你自己决定吧。”
老人说完后,便睡去了。
天快亮的时候,修那睁开眼,老人的身影已经消失了。
修那整理行囊,出发了。方向是——东边。
2.袭击
还在沉睡的城市大门紧闭,折返回来的修那攀上了城墙。  昨天的市场只剩下被打开的手铐,姐妹的身影已经不见了。   “起来,那对姐妹到哪里去了!?”   “你、你以为这样威胁我我就会告诉你吗!”   为了让嘴硬的多雷商人说出真话,修那毫不留情的用武力逼问。   “那对姐妹在昨夜已经被南下的人贩子买走了……”   修那周身迸发出野性的气息。   犹如那南风一般追向那牵挂之人。   铁车出现在视野的刹那,修那出奇不意地迂回到车队前方。  奇袭,如同狩猎机警的雪豹般灵敏!  开火,如同恶魔般冷静地扣下扳机!  发发中地!  绕车一周的工夫,便将全部的人贩子纷纷击落。   修那翻出铁车的钥匙,将车门打开——  “即便被追杀一生也渴望::自::由::的人,就出来吧!”   下来的只有那对姐妹,其他的人都害怕被报复,呆呆的站着。   ::自::由::不是买回来的,所以执剑为你而战,你现在::自::由::了。
没有说话的工夫,城市的方向出现了追兵的踪迹。  “走!”  修那把姐妹抱上羚羊一同逃走。   背着三个人向西飞奔的羚羊展现出优秀的脚程。  追兵很快消失在了视线中。  可是,修那注意到对方是熟练的追击者,他们一定没有全力追击。  他们在等待着羚羊疲倦。  修那在奔向地平线的方向的同时,亦时时深刻感觉到尾随着他们脚印尾随而来的狩猎者的存在。   日夜兼程,风餐露宿。   行走到第二天的夜里,前方的地面突然不见了。  这就是老人说的大地的尽头。  羚羊口吐着白沫扑到在地。  不好了,如果再这样乘着三人跑得话它就会死掉了。   “如果只有你们两个人的话,羚羊还可以走。我留在这里阻击他们。”  修那对想陪他留下来的少女们说:“如果干掉了那些追击者,我要继续前往神人之地。”   知道了修那的目的地的少女低下了头,不久,抬起头看着修那说:“从神人之地回来的时候一定要向北,一直向北来找我,我会永远在那北边等着你。”  少女的名字叫蒂亚。  修那把一半的粮食和水给了少女们。  分别的时刻来临了,蒂亚和小妹妹挥了挥手,便径直的向北快速离去了,消失在视野里。   修那布下了在山谷中用来狩猎山羊的陷阱。  在山谷的边缘用小石头堆出一个个的小山,在其中埋下火药包。   挖出一个容身的坑,隐蔽好,静静地等待着。  在追击者的队伍进入陷阱的区域后,修那从掩体中开始了攻击。   弹无虚发的命中每一个机关的火药包,随即就是接连的爆炸与闪光。  驮兽们惊慌失措的朝悬崖跑去。   就在那时候,数百倍于月光的青白光亮笼罩了修那。  那是一个有着闪光的面孔的,以飞快的速度穿过天空的月盘。  拖着巨大的光之尾,在天空的那一边消失了。  黑暗中,那光亮映衬了对岸山麓的暗影,一层层浮现出来。  神人之地,老人说过月生于斯,亦死于斯的土地。  一定不会错,正是在那里,有那梦中的种子。  
Ⅴ.探访神人之地 夜,结束了。对岸被浮尘笼罩,谷底弥漫着密密的云层,什么也看不到。修那下定决心,开始顺着绝壁垂直向下。 修那发现在上面看不到的岩壁上雕刻着无数的上古之神,这些被遗忘的连名字也没有的神,倒也帮了修那一点忙。 进入了密云的深层岩壁上,阳光已经无法射入了,身边变成了无法看透的黑暗的世界。神已经消失,太古的龙骨露出了岩壁。修那沿着龙骨继续向下,并在龙骨上度过了他岩壁上的第一个夜晚。第二天的下午,借着只有一瞬从云间射入的一缕阳光修那第一次看到了谷底,那是一片沙滩。 这,是什么样的世界…… 神人之地就在那汹涌大海的彼岸。 不知道如何是好,身心俱疲的修那蹒跚的扑到水中,用苦咸冰冷的海水清洗那疲惫的容颜。 一躺下后,所有的力气都脱离身体而去了,修那沉入了大海一般深深的睡去了。 感到温暖清澈的水浸着身体的修那醒来了,不知什么时候,水漫到了身边。 有如别样的世界般明亮祥和,昨日隐藏在汹涌波涛下的沙洲显现了出来。 在沿着向岛而去的沙洲行走的时候,潮水开始退下。本应在远古就已经灭亡的各种生物在海中生存着。 岛上处处洋溢着生命的气息,修那终于踏上了神人之地。 岛被没有人迹的茂密深林所覆盖,修那往密林深处前进着。 啊……这是多么殷实平和的世界啊。 这里的动物没有威胁也没有恐慌,使修那从心底安静下来。 有人在! 是神人吗?老人说过的话浮现在脑海,神人不喜欢人的到来。 绿色的巨人默默摇摇晃晃的走着,在他后面,很多的动物呀,小虫子呀密密的跟随着。 走到森林中的空地,巨人停止了行走。在那里慢慢的倒下了。还没等修那看清楚,小动物们一拥而上开始吃巨人的遗体。 不久,兽群散去。 巨人倒下的地方不见了任何遗骸。就在想从巨人来的道路返回去的时候,又一个巨人走了出来,巨人并没有注意眼前的修那,带着祥和的面容继续走着……他的身上受了伤。“是去他的生命终结之地吗……”修那一边走边低语着。 越往前走就有越多的巨人擦身而过,好像一齐去休息的人们,同样摇摇晃晃的消失在森林深处。突然,视野开阔了。一座类似建筑物似的东西立在耕地的正中,被很好翻整的耕地中水渠纵横贯通。 外表不是金属,也不是石头,令人吃惊的是还有弹性和温度。 来到貌似出入口的洞前,才知道原来只是作为水路水源的小洞,它们满布在建筑物下方的周围。 洞又深又暗,散发着甜甜的香气,修那刚踏进洞中一步,使得全身的寒毛都竖立起来的恐怖直觉另他逃回了森林。 那不是什么建筑,是生物,确确实实的在呼吸着。 夜半,月盘回来了,在建筑物上悬停下来。从月盘的口中接连送出什么东西……是人类!老人说的是真的啊,这一定就是月盘从人贩子之处收集来的人们。 那巨大的肉块开始慢慢的咀嚼,经过一些时间后,从那小洞中流出的散发着磷光的水注满了水路,修那看到一个个人影从水中站立起来,那便是新生的绿色巨人。吸入的人们全都变成了绿色的巨人和灌溉耕地的水了吗……修那心存疑惑。巨人们摇摇晃晃的开拓着耕地,从嘴中吐出金色的种子播种在地里。 巨人们一捧一捧的把水洒到田里,太阳刚登上云间,作物就已经发芽了。 白天,就已经开始抽穗了。 修那看到旁边的枪的时候,倒吸了一口冷气。 只有半日,就锈迹斑斑了,衣服和剑也陈旧不堪了。 不能再磨磨蹭蹭的了,这里的时间流动与外界不同。 麦穗已经渐渐发出光芒了。 修那越过水路。 修那的手刚触到麦穗,巨人们挣扎着,发出又像痛苦,又像哀求的声音——“噢……噢……”的高呼着。同时修那的心中不知是谁的声音对他说“不要,不要啊”……修那管不了那么多了,把麦穗拔了下来。 马上,修那的身体承受着强烈的冲击,忍受着撕裂内心的剧痛奔跑着。 咬牙保护着麦穗逃了出来。 拼命的逃,胡乱的跑,冲出森林,眼前又是那汹涌的大海,修那痛的头昏眼花,一闭眼跳入了冰冷黑暗的大海当中。
Ⅵ.蒂亚自从蒂亚和小妹妹逃到北方这个贫穷的小村庄,已经过了一年的时间了。 姐妹借住在一个人生活的老婆婆家中。老婆婆已经没有力气干活了,为了可以在此生活,好多的工作一个接一个的交给她们。羚羊也成为了有力的帮手。虽然老婆婆又小气,脾气又不好,可并不是坏人。蒂亚也知道,碎碎叨叨是不幸的老人常有的习惯。 和这个村里所有的人一样,两人常常填不饱肚子。 村人都很粗旷,可也带给了二人温暖的关怀。因为大家都憎恨人贩子,喜爱和自己一样辛勤的换取劳动果实的人。 蒂亚是不会在任何人面前哭泣的坚强姑娘,可是,在忙碌一天后也会觉得不知如何是好。 修那现在怎么样呢?蒂亚很明白除了静静的等待之外没有别的办法,可是去寻找修那的念头却一直在心头涌动。 那夜,心中的忐忑比平时更加剧烈,羚羊也高高的把鼻子扬起,怎么也不放下来。 蒂亚没有为羚羊上鞍,匆匆的骑着它沿着向南的道路来到了村口。看到一个好像幽鬼一样的影子在那没有人烟的荒谷中徘徊。 她呼唤着修那的名字,修那慢慢的把头转过来,失去光彩的眼睛直直的盯着她。 蒂亚把修那带回了她们住的仓库。修那什么都失去了,记忆,语言,名字,感情……惧怕火焰,独自蜷缩在阴暗的角落,“嘎吱嘎吱”的吃食。 蒂亚把挂在修那得脖子上对于他好像很重要的袋子轻轻的拿下来打开看。 金色的麦穗……! 一股热流从心底涌出,泪已经充满了眼眶……蒂亚穿针引线,用收集来的布片为修那缝补衣服。在修那的身上并没有任何的异样…… 唯一可以确定的是这回需要蒂亚来帮助修那了。 已经到冬天了,在这漫长黑暗的季节中,修那除了吃就是蜷缩起来睡觉,蒂亚也没有把修那的事情告诉老婆婆和村里的其他人。 终于,大地回春,一个早晨,蒂亚把修那带到了外边。 在避人耳目的地方开辟了一小块田地,用挖出来的石头为修那堆起了一个藏身的小窝。 每天,在大家还在沉睡的时候,蒂亚就带来食物和水。老婆婆总是抱怨“食物减得太快啦”,蒂亚就把自己的份分出一些来给修那带过去。 修那紧紧攥着袋子,迟迟不把种子播下。蒂亚耐心的教修那把种子播下去。可修那在夜里就把种下的种子挖出来放回袋子中。 蒂亚也承受着比平时更繁重的活计,因为必须为修那多收获一些食物。 忙完自家的农活,还要纺线织布到深夜。 小憩之时,看到山上那小小的光亮,也会有温暖的安慰袭上心头。 那是修那的藏身小屋的篝火,每天收集一些柴禾升起篝火就成为了妹妹的工作。 又一个早晨来到了。 修那爬出小屋静静的盯着小田地,金色的种子全都发芽了。 看到这翠绿的新芽,小妹妹开心的笑着。这被狩猎者灭亡了国家后就失去了笑颜的小女孩找回了微笑,转着圈圈随风起舞。 自重聚以来,修那也第一次露出了久违的微笑。 夏至的节日将近,老婆婆将蒂亚叫到身边,“你也差不多到年纪啦,而且我也想要个更有劲的人帮我干活。”想让蒂亚从村中的年轻人中找一个夫婿,并对说还早的蒂亚说:“如果不愿意的话就离开这个家”,蒂亚在节日的前夜把缝好的布为修那做好了一件衣服。 在那天,在村人们举行了蒂亚的选夫婿的活动。 老婆婆把自己年轻时的嫁衣为蒂亚穿上,并把蒂亚打扮得漂漂亮亮的。看到蒂亚的身影,村中的年轻人乐开了花。 蒂亚宣布:“可以骑上我的羚羊而且不掉下来的人就可以作我的丈夫!” 身材高大的羚羊灵巧的用自己的角令挑战者一个个的滚落在地。村中一片欢笑,其乐融融。 最后的一位求婚者也失败了,这时,小妹妹牵着一个有点面生的年轻人来到了人群里。年轻人穿着用羚羊的毛纺成的衣服,村人立刻明白了,主人和他忠实的坐骑再会了。年轻人纵身上驾,飞跃众人的头顶走远了。老婆婆非常的恼火,可村人已经满足的各自回家了。 北国短暂的夏天来到了,小田地郁郁葱葱。修那的面容也随着这翠绿开朗起来。 一个晴朗的日子,蒂亚正在远处的牧场割草。冰冷的寒风和漆黑的乌云突然从山的那边突袭而来。 蒂亚刚要往回赶,雷雨就夹杂着冰雹倾盆而下。 蒂亚带着修那把布展开保护着小田。大粒的冰雹打在他们的身上。地上的草都被扫倒了,周围一片黑暗,只有风暴隆隆的肆虐。 二人从这风暴中保住了小田。乌云散去了,从云间看到了蓝天的笑脸。蒂亚隐隐听到有人在叫她的名字—— “蒂亚……” 修那找回了话语! 蒂亚的眼泪夺眶而出,在村子被掠夺之后从来没有哭过的少女,抱着修那激动地哭了。 随着作物慢慢的染上收获的颜色,修那也慢慢的恢复了。秋天。 那一天终于到来了。 “是谁在敲门?”蒂亚把门打开了。 修那抱着割下来的麦穗,好像历尽风险归来的旅人般站在门口。“修那……” 满怀着喜悦的两人,静静的并肩坐在一起。结束了……现在,月盘还在空中盘旋,狩猎者还在地上作恶。总之还有一个试炼在等待着他们。 为了回到故乡的山谷,修那还要在这里再呆上一年。与村人一起与来袭的狩猎者战斗,有时会追击到沙漠之中。在那期间,村子里开垦了更大片的田地,获得了比原来更大的丰收。 在出发的时候,修那将种子的一半留给了村人。村人们依依惜别,还在为蒂亚不能嫁给村中的年轻人而可惜的老婆婆也将亡夫的长枪送给了蒂亚。 修那的旅行还没有结束,归去故乡的路一定是困难重重。不过,那则又是一个故事了……后记   这个故事以Tibet民间传说《犬王子》(贾芝、孙剑冰编,君岛久子译,岩波书店)为原型①。故事说的是:在某个国家,因为没有谷物,国民过着受贫挨饿的痛苦生活。国家的王子看到人民的疾苦而深深发愁,为此踏上了艰险的旅程,找到了蛇王,并从它的手中盗取了麦粒,可是被发怒的蛇王施以魔法变成了狗。后来因为一位少女对他的爱使他变回原型,最终为祖国带回了麦粒。  现在,Tibet是全世界唯一以大麦为主食的地区。据说大麦的原生地在西亚,并由那里向全世界范围内传播。所以王子向西冒险的内容是有史可依的。但是,与其说这个传说是确有其事,大概不如说它是Tibet当地居民将对农作物的感激之情融入其中而编选出来的故事吧。  虽然自十几年前第一次看到这个传说的时候就已经有将它动画化的梦想了,但是以现在日本的状况,如此朴素题材的脚本是行不通的。我想可能只有在中国才可以将这个题材做成动画,所以一度放弃了,可是在德间书店的同志们的劝说下,决定以无论何种形式也好可以最终用自己的方式将这个题材影像化。  
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

无面人

在线时间
18 小时
威望
0 点
财产
385 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2011-8-19
注册时间
2010-9-1
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-6-15 14:50:57 |显示全部楼层
太感谢楼主了,觉得和那个地海传奇有点像,是不是他的前传,我看了那个动漫,怎么也看不懂,真是太强大了,谢谢楼主的无私分享收藏了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入画馆

Archiver|手机版|宫崎骏映画馆    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:24 , Processed in 0.156360 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.