UID
发表于 2011-7-30 14:57:02 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 画馆资讯快递 于 2011-7-30 15:03 编辑

翻译:Karasu / 编辑:无无无
来源:
thisisfakediy

访谈:《借东西的小人阿莉埃蒂》的主角汤姆•霍兰德

来自音乐剧《跳出我天地》的明星为吉卜力新电影配音

这周发行了《借东西的小人阿莉埃蒂》这部感人又备受喜爱的吉卜力动画。点击此处可阅读我们的影评。今天我们也邀请到了主角汤姆•霍兰德以及导演米林宏昌参与我们的访谈。
  在和导演谈话之前,我们早就对这个精细丰满的阿莉埃蒂世界好奇万分,尤其是比例把握这一块——粒粒茶水填满精致的桶杯,小小叶子变成小人们的雨伞。说起《地板下的小人》,我们又想知道到底要花费多少设计上的工夫才能让玛丽•诺顿的经典故事重现。
  “对于这些小人们来说,注意到像是树叶边缘的小毛刺、砖瓦上的小隆点这样微小的细节是理所当然的。”米林说,“我相信,如果我们从这个角度细心地描绘世界,这个平日无人注意的微观世界便也能被展现出来了。我们的工作人员可是耗费了大把精力在这些栩栩如生的水滴,音效和摄影上。”
  自然,我们也想知道吉卜力接下来有什么企划,不过米林导演这次似乎不太确定。
  所以现在让我们把焦点转向汤姆•霍兰德,这位凭借音乐剧《跳出我天地》成名的演员这回当上了体弱多病的主角翔的声优。我们对这其中的转变十分感兴趣。

《借东西的小人阿莉埃蒂》与即将上映的电影《The Impossible》同为你的第一批电影,特别是在与西尔莎•罗南的对手戏中,你的表演十分出彩。你接下来还有什么别的计划吗?
谢谢你的赞扬。我相信我的父母在年内暂时不会让我再接手去做任何其他事了。五月份的时候我刚结束了《跳出我天地》的演出,所以我现在应该回到学校,好好准备取得我的初中毕业文凭。从那时起我已经完成了两部电影。

当声优的感觉怎么样?对于一直以来出演舞台剧的你来说,这应该是一种全新的体验吧?
相当享受。这与我之前所做过的任何一件事情都十分不同,你知道,新鲜的事物总是很有趣的。不过这过程是相当艰辛的,因为之前在《跳出我天地》与《The Impossible》的演出中,我有许多的时间用来排练,而这回我在收到剧本的当天就差不多要准备就绪了。不过好在我在录音室里接受了很多有用的指导。翔这个角色体弱多病,所以我要表现的是一个缓慢、虚弱的人,而难度就在于:我很健康。

你在出演《借东西的小人阿莉埃蒂》之前就是吉卜力爱好者吗?或者说,你是在为它配音之后才开始成为吉卜力粉丝的?
实话说,在《借东西的小人阿莉埃蒂》之前我只看过《千与千寻》,我很喜欢《千与千寻》,看了它好几遍。而现在我也知道了吉卜力是十分有内涵的。近期我在巴塞罗那重拍《The Impossible》里的一个镜头时,导演J.A.巴亚纳就说我能够为吉卜力电影配音实在是太幸运了。

你觉得在录音棚中与其他声优一起培养好感情上的微妙关系比上台演出容易吗?你和其他声优是一起录的还是分开录的?
我的部分都是分开来录的,一个人自言自语一开始有点奇怪,但我后来很快就适应了。导演雷对我很好,他把每个镜头都安排好给我,而且当西尔莎和我有对话时,他们就先把西尔莎之前录好的声音播放给我先听一遍。

你能跟我们聊聊你的新电影《The Impossible》吗?
我们在西班牙花了六周,在泰国花了五个月,工作人员们好得简直就像家人一样,跟他们一起工作是一段很美妙的经历。在电影中我的父母是由伊万•麦格雷戈和内奥米•沃兹扮演的。我爸爸开玩笑说他们可以和我现实中的父母相媲美了——尽管伊万比我爸稍微高了点。这部电影是基于节礼日海啸灾难中的一段真实生活的。我之前已经看过这部电影的一些片段,实在是太好看了,希望这个故事能够吸引人并让人觉得这部电影值得一看。

相关视频:
汤姆接受Filmbest的访谈视频如下:

英文原文:  

This week sees the release of one of our favourite films so far this year, the affecting and heartwarming Studio Ghibli animation, Arrietty. You can check out our review here, and we managed to catch a few words with young star Tom Holland, as well as grab director Hiromasa Yonebayashi for a brief chat about the film.
    When we got the chance to speak to the director, we had a great many questions about all the work that went into creating the incredibly detailed world Arrietty presents, particularly with regards to the sense of scale that was created. Individual droplets of tea fill tiny mugs, and a small leaf makes a handy umbrella for the Borrowers. Speaking of The Borrowers, we were interested to know just how much design work was put in to achieve the feel of Mary Norton's classic stories.
    "From the eyes of the Borrowers, they can by all means notice the smallest details - small prickles around the leaves, bumps on a brick's surface," Yonebayashi pointed out. "I believed that if we also pay attention and care to include such details, then a world that no ordinary person has ever seen can be visualised. How the water droplets were animated, the sound effects and photography, much effort was put in by our staff to create the world of the Borrowers."
    We were naturally keen to find out what else Ghibli has lined up for us, but at this time the director could sadly not confirm that anything was planned.
    On this note, we bring you our chat with Tom Holland, who plays sickly young "big person" Sho in the film. Previously known for his stage career, playing Billy Elliot to great reviews, we were keen to learn more about this transition, amongst other things.

Arrietty is one of your first films, alongside upcoming disaster film The Impossible, and is a very fine performance, especially in your scenes with Saoirse Ronan. Do you have anything else lined up?
Thank you. After the year I’ve just had, I think my mum and dad are keen for me to have nothing else on. I only finished playing Billy last may and I was supposed to go back to school getting ready for my GCSEs. Since then I have done two films.

How was it providing a voice track? After having appeared on stage until now that must have been a very different kind of performance to adjust to?
I really enjoyed it. It was very different to anything that I had done before and new things are always more fun. It was quite a steep learning curve though, because with Billy Elliot and the film, The Impossible, we had loads of time for rehearsals. But with Arrietty, I was sent the script and had to be pretty much ready on the day. I did have great direction in the studio though, and was given as many times as I needed. My character Sho is not well and so I needed to play him in a slow and quite fragile manner which is not how I am, so this was a challenge also.

Were you a fan of Ghibli films before getting involved with Arrietty, or is it something you have discovered since?
Actually, the only Ghibli film I had seen before hand was Spirited Away which I loved and I have seen it many times. I am aware now though that Studio Ghibli is so highly thought of. I was in Barcelona recently for a retake on The Impossible and the director J.A. Bayona said that I was incredibly lucky to have worked on a Ghibli film.

How easy was it to develop a chemistry with your co-stars in the recording booth, as opposed to being on stage or screen? Did you interact with your fellow cast members, or were the parts recorded separately?
No, my scenes were all recorded separately, and on my own which was quite strange at first, but I soon got used to it. Ray, the director was very good and setting each scene for me and when Saoirse and I needed to have a conversation, then they played in her voice which she had already recorded.

Is there anything you can tell us about your upcoming film The Impossible?
We filmed for six weeks in Spain and five months in Thailand, and it was an incredible experience working with a fabulous crew who became like an extended family. My on screen parents are played by Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor, and my dad jokes that they are good matches for my real life parents - although Ewan is slightly taller than my real dad! The film is based on an incredible real life story about the Boxing Day tsunami which killed so many people. I have seen some parts of the film already and it looks incredible and I hope will do the story justice and be a film well worth watching.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入画馆

宫崎骏&吉卜力资讯全接触

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

画廊学徒

在线时间
120 小时
威望
0 点
财产
4144 个栗子果
人气
11 ℃
最后登录
2013-6-19
注册时间
2011-7-10
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-7-30 22:15:02 |显示全部楼层
西尔莎•罗南??,英文版 借东西的小人 是她配的阿莉埃蒂的音?超喜欢她啊,就是看 可爱的骨头知道她的,她演的 回家的路 也不错
唉,真想找个英文版看看,听听他们的配音
世界很大,哪怕仅仅是一个厨房
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

无面人

在线时间
8 小时
威望
0 点
财产
160 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2019-7-4
注册时间
2008-11-19
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-8-7 10:59:30 |显示全部楼层
很喜欢呀感谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

煤炭精

在线时间
333 小时
威望
0 点
财产
2940 个栗子果
人气
0 ℃
最后登录
2013-12-19
注册时间
2011-12-11
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2011-12-30 12:10:57 |显示全部楼层
让我想起吕克贝汉拍的《点虫虫》又译《微观世界》
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入画馆

Archiver|手机版|宫崎骏映画馆    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:01 , Processed in 0.110870 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.